Dr. Thomas Stovall Is this you?

2.9

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Thomas Stovall?

Posted on November 25th, 2017

Dr. Stovall is by far the worst doctor I have ever been to. He treated me before he even knew what my problem was and the medication he gave me gave me terrible adverse reactions to it (because I didn’t need it!) He didn’t care that I was in pain and later told me that he couldn’t do anything for me because nothing came up on his test. When I went to Vanderbilt for my problem, they did more tests and found what was giving me trouble. DO NOT SEE THIS DOCTOR. He will not spend more than 2-3 minutes with you. He doesn’t care. I don’t know how he still gets business.

Having severe pain in left front abdomen and constantly urinating. Pain was so bad, my husband took off work early to take me to appointment, because I was afraid to drive

Posted on May 25th, 2017

Dr. Stovall didn't feel of my abdomen, listen to my heart- NOTHING-didn't touch me-like I had the plague, just told me my urine was ok-needed to go to my PCP-didn't do any blood work, did have me get vaginal ultrasound and gave me an antibiotic

Current patient

Posted on May 2nd, 2017

The staff is friendly and I believe deep down Dr. Stovall is friendly. However, he comes in the room and he says, "I will see you next week." He is quick to walk out the room after that. I would move to ask him questions or share my concerns and his response to everything is, "that's normal". And then he continues to walk out the room. I've had plenty of doctors and he is by far the worse I have ever had in my entire life. I would think he is busy but he just goes to sit down in his office or he is at the desk joking around with his nurses. I really feel like he doesn't care about me. My pregnancy is going pretty well but if I have concerns they are true concerns. He couldn't be concerned just as long as he is getting paid. He had the nerve to tell me to get back to work so that I can pay him. Ummmm sir you will get paid either way.

Posted on August 19th, 2016

Dr. Stovall and staff were lovely and tended to my issues. I did feel like appointments were rushed a bit but all-in-all he was a doctor I would go to again for any future pregnancies.

Another pleasant exp..

Posted on August 16th, 2016

Another pleasant experience

Posted on July 20th, 2016

Just absolutely wonderful

Always very professi..

Posted on July 20th, 2016

Always very professional and informative, really make sure you're comfortable and taken care of.

Posted on July 18th, 2016

My daughter's appt. was disappointing and insensitive. Dr. Stovall's comments were in appropriate. He doesn't know me or my daughters background so we were offended of some of the assumptions in his head. Will not be revisiting him. Will search for a female doctor.

Dr. Thomas Stovall Review

Posted on July 18th, 2016

I went in to see Dr. Thomas Stovall about a recent miscarriage. He was very insensitive and asked me how I knew I had a miscarriage. He also made sly, stereotypical remarks to me and my mother and seemed to not care about the seriousness of having a miscarriage. I felt uncomfortable and disrespected. I will not be going back to see him. The staff however was very sweet and kind.

Posted on May 23rd, 2016

Dr. Stovall is thorough, knowledgeable, and to the point in response to my questions and concerns. Awesome staff and welcoming atmosphere.

Best OBGYN

Posted on April 23rd, 2016

He is the most hilarious and personable doctor I have had! He is the only doctor I have had that makes me comfortable to ask questions and not feel rushed. He makes sure you as his patient are well informed with your health. His office is very modern and you get results and appt. booking via your online portal which is very convenient. I been seeing him for two years and will continue.

Posted on April 8th, 2016

Had a great experience, staff and office were great. Everyone was so kind and knowledgable. I had been to a couple or other doctors who couldn’t figure out what my problem was, but Dr. Stovall made it so simple and took care of me and then even followed-up to make sure that I was still doing OK.