Dr. Thomas Sugarman Is this you?

1.1

Dissatisfied

Have you seen Dr. Thomas Sugarman?

HORRIBLE!

Posted on February 28th, 2015

seemed annoyed and acted like a mr know it all and told me I had the flu. later with another doctor I found out I actually had pneumonia. When he came into the room he practically threw his card at me (I didn't know dr's gave their cards out) He jiggled my back fat and poked my chest with his index finger really hard. He also had this poor girl write every single thing he said down. She looked so stressed. No sympathy at all.

Posted on August 25th, 2014

I was at the Lone Tree ER today, and Dr Sugarman is the nastiest, rudest, meanest excuse for a man, much less a doctor. He has no right to talk to the other staff, or the patients the way he does. It's bordering abusive. He really needs to be reprimanded; and if he doesn't straighten up, he needs to be removed.

Posted on November 3rd, 2016