Dr. Thomas C Sullivan Is this you?

2.4

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Thomas C Sullivan?

This man saved my dad's life!!! We took him to er one year ago and my dad had a hernia that had been done in the 70s burst- my dad came fingernail from having to live rest of his life with a colstamy bag-i thank God for this doctor!!! Thank you for saving my Daddy!!!

dr. thomas sullivan

im looking for this guy. he did an infant procedure on me. if failed before my follow up app. i went back and he said theres nothing he can do. i payed my fees and went to another doctor. he then sent a collection agency after me. i didnt have my proof of payment so i was forced to pay again. he took that money also and the collection is still after me. so i tried to find him. i found this is not his first malpractice incident. he had done this numerous times and fled from state to state. i found from my new doctor that i could have died. but he didnt stitch me. he dried to glue a hernia back together after swisting an intestine. if i ever find this guy, he will come up missing. for good this time..

Dr Sullivan was a surgeon in San Diego California before moving to PA. His bed side manner was awful and would not answer my questions. He always changed the subject and never gave direct answers. He performed a surgery on me, major colon surgery and said to me that his surgerys don't hurt. Ha lets have him go thru what I did and see if it hurts! My personal opinion of this Dr. is very poor. I have had several surgeons in the past and I will never forget by bad experiences with this Dr.

Dr. Thomas C Sullivan is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Mena, AR.