Dr. Thomas Swain Is this you?

3.1

Have you seen Dr. Thomas Swain?

Poor physician

Posted on March 19th, 2016

Posted on January 30th, 2014

I have been seeing Dr Swain for about 18 months and am very satisfied with his expertise personal presentation, BUT very disappointed in all the other values. Six months ago I waited two (2) hours in the examining room with no explanation or apology. Three months ago I waited three (3) hours with the staff assuring me every time I asked that I was the "next" patient. Two days ago I waited two and one half hours and walked out. I never was spoken to on my way out and have not been contacted since. Needlesstosay, I'm looking for a new cardiologist. By the way, his staff leaves very much to be desired.

Love Swain

Posted on July 16th, 2011

I have been going to Dr. Swain now for 7 years and am very happy with him. I only have one bad thing to say and that is the amount of time I have to wait to see him and then he is in the room for 5 minutes. At times, trying to get an appointment with his receptionist can be a horror. She rules the desk with an "iron fist."

Posted on May 8th, 2016