Dr. Thomas I Sweet Is this you?

2.4

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Thomas I Sweet?

Excellent Doctor

My husband has been seeing Dr. Sweet for 10 years for treatment of Multiple Myeloma. Dr. Sweet is personable and compassionate. He always makes my husband feel comfortable and confident in his choices for treatment. We cannot express how much we appreciate this very kind & talented doctor.

Get Second Opinion

Terrible if you have this guy as your oncologist, get a second opinion. Your life may depend on it.

Help

Dr sweet all you have done is give my mom antibodies when are you going to help her detox her colon she needs help and will only listen to you. All you do is medication not detox her her colon where it is being stored . She needs help from all your poison