Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Thomas T Chen
Dr. Thomas T Chen, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Naperville, IL, with other offices in Oswego, IL and Naperville, IL (and 1 other location). He has 39 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Chen has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Thomas T Chen has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Thomas T Chen has the following 20 expertise
- Menstrual Pain
- Women's Health
- Child Birth
- Amniocentesis (Amniotic Fluid Test--AFT)
- Pap Smear
- Pelvic Exam
- Pelvic Pain
- Tubal Ligation (Permanent Sterilization in Women)
- Prenatal Care
- Birth Control
- Hot Flashes
Dr. Thomas T Chen has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Thomas T Chen is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 3 of 21
I have been seeing Dr. Chen since 1997 and I absolutely love his office staff and his bedside manner. He makes you feel extremely comfortable and ensures he answers any questions you may have. I'm 6 months pregnant and cannot wait for him to deliver our son. His office staff is friendly and I enjoy my visits.
Dr. Chen and his partner, Dr. Carver, have cared for me through two pregnancies and deliveries. Their obstetric care is always outstanding. More recently Dr. Chen helped me navigate the difficult decisions related to my diagnosis of breast cancer. Once again, both doctors were extremely attentive, professional and compassionate.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2013, 2015, 2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2013, 2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014, 2015, 2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
39 Years Experience
George Washington University School Of Medicine And Health Sciences
Graduated in 1979
Northwestern Memorial Hospital
Dr. Thomas T Chen accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL Blue Advantage HMO
- BCBS IL BlueChoice Select
- BCBS IL HMO Illinois
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health and Life IL PPO
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- Coventry IL PPO
- Coventry MO HMO POS
- Coventry MO PPO
- Coventry PPO Platinum
- CoventryOne PPO Network
- First Health PPO
- HealthLink PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National HMO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Thomas T Chen, MD - Obstetrics and Gynecology in Naperville, IL, in this video.
Dr. Thomas T Chen is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Naperville, IL.