Thomas Henderson Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Thomas Henderson?

Posted on November 6th, 2017

I had one cacaract removed and will have the other removed inna few days both eyes will have new lenses. The process took place while I was awake but the area made painless nDr Henderson has a steady hand and a strong dedication to his work and his patients. His motto is to treat each patient as a family member. My “new” eye is perfect. I can see so very far and even close up, colors are more vivid and objects more clearly defined. The operating room was filled with happy professionals who seemed practically joyful to bevthere, doing their job. I truly csnt wait until the next procedure because the first one was a thoroughly wonderful and positive experience.

Condescending and rude

Posted on March 11th, 2017

Honestly, my experience with Dr. Henderson was infuriating. Not only was he condescending and virtually unavailable for any of my needs and concerns, he found a way to badger and demean me during the entire exam. Not only was I deeply offended, but I left with many questions about my condition. I think I even need new corrective lenses, but how to get my glasses prescription was not even discussed. He simply left the room at the end of the exam and I didn't even know if I was done. I will never come back - this was the most embarrassing and unhelpful visit to a medical professional's office I have ever experienced.

Great office