Dr. Thomas K Taylor III Is this you?

2.9

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Thomas K Taylor III?

i visited this doctor 3 times so far and upon my visits ive spent no less than 3 minutes in the office I did a pap smear urine test and never got any word on the results. Had I not asked I wouldnt have been told anything. I had to ask for prenatal pills because I'm pregnant he never prescribed them to me or anything. Im not sure if the life of my baby is safe nor if im safe with this Gyno.

The worst doctor ever

There were another 2 people in his office that he did not even introduced. He did not even look at me at the chair!!!! I said i was bleeding and he told me that i need to bring him my previous pop smear so he can prescribe the birth control pills. How can you tell such a think to a patient without even checking? In total i spent in his office not more than 3 minutes!!! This is a worst doctor i have ever seen in my life!!!! Not counting the 2 hours that i spent waiting in the hall....

My whole experience was terrible. My appointment was at 11:00, I did not see the doctor till 2:00, and I arrived 30 minutes early. Once I got inside Dr. Taylor had four other people in the room who he did not introduce. They did not ask me about my medical history nor try to break the ice. He allowed a student to perform a pap smear on me while I am 19 weeks pregnant without even informing me that the guy was a student. The Pap Smear was a COMPLETE nightmare! I started spotting afterwards and I did not feel my baby move until hours later. I thought I was going to have a miscarriage! With that said, I will NOT be going back! I will never again put my health or the health of my unborn child into his hands.

Wrong diagnosis. Staff interrupted our conversation 3 times. Short visit. He showed how little hi cares.