Dr. Thomas Terramani Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Thomas Terramani?

Unwilling to listen to his patients' concerns

Posted on November 30th, 2017

I am the primary caregiver for both of my aging parents. After numerous visits to the hospital for dementia, diabetes, and strokes, I have had interactions with some of the most dedicated, intelligent and caring physicians in this country. I would rate Dr. Terramoni as one of the worst physicians/surgeons I've "experienced." That is in quotations because he is so difficult to contact and so unwilling to accommodate his patients, my experience has been limited. He visited my father in the hospital after his stroke and requested a follow up appointment in his office to "schedule" a carotid artery surgery in a couple of weeks. When I contacted his office about the difficulties we face in transporting my father (he is unable to stand or walk) for a doctor's appointment, requesting that we schedule the surgery while my father was in the hospital, Dr. Terramoni was unwilling to change his request for a follow-up appointment. 2 1/2 weeks later we were scheduled to have my father transported to Dr. Terramoni's office for a "follow up appointment" to schedule the surgery and the transport no-showed. We tried multiple times to put my father in my vehicle for the appointment which caused stress and anxiety and began to notice a distinct droop in his face and slurred speech. Concerned he might be having another stroke, we called 911 and he was returned to the hospital. I contacted Dr. Terramoni's office to reschedule the appointment and to let them know my father had been moved to the hospital. That evening, Dr. Terramoni spoke to the admitting physician and recommended my father be discharged back to his facility. He is unwilling to accommodate his patients, to hear their concerns or to show any sort of care for their well-being. I have requested that a new physician/surgeon be assigned to my father's case. I have never seen him looking so terrible. At 87 years old, this is the first time I've begun preparing myself for his passing and I feel this physician is so completely self-consumed, he could care less for the patients in his care.

Posted on November 30th, 2016

He is a good doctor. Explains everything and draws a picture of it for you. He is also very nice! The receptionist is also very nice and she was very helpful in making my appointment in a timely manner !

WOw

Posted on July 17th, 2013

this guy saved my dads life...need carotid artery surgery

Very Professional

Posted on April 10th, 2012

My mom was "assigned" Dr. Terramani after her AAA was diagnosed in the emergency room. He was professional and explained the procedure to be done in full detail (even drew graphics on the board!). We were very happy with him and his bedside manner. However, his the staff at his office is a different story. The reception/check in staff actually made us feel like they had better things to do than deal with us. When they didn't call my mom with information about a CT scan 2 weeks after her appointment (we were told someone would call in 2-3 days), they were very rude and unprofessional. Hence, my mother never had the follow-up procedure that is done after surgery to make sure stent is functioning properly. We'd give Dr. Terramani a 10, but his staff a 4.

Posted on September 24th, 2017