Dr. Thomas E Thacker Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Thomas E Thacker?

I have had Dr. Thacker as my family doctor for over 20 years. He is a caring physician who takes the time to determine what questions one has and is thorough in his examination and explains his diagnose .

Best doctor I've ever had!

HIGHLY RECOMMEND

Dr. Thacker is a gentle, compassionate PCP doctor. I moved across town and my oncologist wanted to be all of my doctors, but then ignored my symptoms, so I contacted Dr. Thacker's office they got me in right away and immediately felt comfortable again that someone was listening and concerned. He recommended see my cardiologist again and so happy I did, have been having TIAs (mini-heartattack/strokes) that otherwise would not have been found in time. His office is comfortable and staff are friendly & caring. Dr. Thacker & his staff are easy to talk to to. I highly recommend him to anyone and wish that he had an office on the other side too since we moved...but I will make the drive, it's worth it. Thank you.

Dr Thacker answers my questions and takes time to ensure I understand his explanations.