Dr. Thomas S Thornhill Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Thomas S Thornhill?

Dr. Thornhill has ruined my life

After my hip replacement I would go back to Dr. Thornhill for continued pain. He had me on some pretty severe pain medications for well over 6 months and still said everything is fine which it clearly wasn't. I called back to make another appointment because I couldn't take it any more and he had his assistant tell me that he couldn't do anything else to help me. Basically it was my problem and that I should figure it out. If you do surgery on someone, I personally believe you should follow through with them until they are healthy and capable of living a better life-the reason they came to you (the surgeon) in the first place. I'm bed bound now and am seeing another surgeon to help me undo his mistakes. He made a mistake during my surgery and it has cost me my job, years off of my life and my sanity... It's one thing to make an error. It's another to intentionally disregard a patients pleas to help him/her after you have made a mistake.

Dr. Thornhill was wonderful I feel like a new person

Best result Shouler Replacement

Dr. is a very capable and talented surgeon. i had a sholder replaed in 204 and i am goinf back for the other one in May. Very professional! Great guy !

dr. Thornhill is an excellent doctor. He spent a lot of time with me and he is very caring and knowledgable. However my appointment was at 10:00 am and I did not see him until 1:00pm. He is extremely busy so be prepared to wait!