Dr. Thomas M Townsend Jr Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Thomas M Townsend Jr?

Ms.

Dr. Townsend was very upfront and compassionate. He's very knowledgeable and caring in patient communication.

No compassion

I have never taken time out of my day to write reviews but after my encounter with Townsend, I knew I had to warn other people. As my grandmother lay dying at spoon shoreline, he came in and literally said in the most cold tone I have ever heard " ok so you're kidneys are shot; you have psorosis of the liver and if we have surgery you won't make it off the table and if you do have surgery you will die two days later". My mother and I could not believe our ears. The nurses in the room had their mouths dropped and my grandmother lay hearing everything he was saying. He did not take us to the side to tell us her prognosis. .he crushed her hope. We gave him a piece of our mind but his cold demeanor is what I will forever remember.