Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Thomas F Tracy Jr has the following 2 specialties
- Pediatric Surgery
A pediatric surgeon is a qualified surgeon who has additional training in performing surgery on young patients, including fetuses (neonatal or fetal surgery), infants, children, adolescents and teenagers.
Because pediatric patients are still growing and developing, they are often more difficult to operate on than adults. These patients have smaller bodies and smaller organs requiring even more of a precise and measured approach by a surgeon.
Some of the conditions that may require the care of a pediatric surgeon are congenital malformations, such as cleft lip and palate, abdominal wall defects, like hernias, deformities of the chest wall, childhood tumors, like neuroblastomas and separation of conjoined twins.
- Thoracic Surgical Procedures
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Diaphragmatic Hernia
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Twin to Twin Transfusion Syndrome (TTTS)
- Wounds and Injuries
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Hepatitis B
- Anal Atresia (Imperforate Anus)
- Liver Diseases
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Hirschsprung Disease
- Extrahepatic Cholestasis
- Liver Cirrhosis
- Intestinal Perforation
Showing 5 of 7
at first we thought WOW a Dr who is willing to help us. "The insurance fight is on!" he says now 5 months later NO REFFERAL SUBMITTED TO INSURANCE COMPANYHe tells my 16 yr old son "This needs to be taken care of now!" "We will get this taken care of!" 5 months later not even a return call from his office or Dr Tracy. We left that office feeling good, like something is going to be done. Now 5 months later, NOTHING HAS BEEN INITIATED NEVER MIND DONE. You can't get pre authorization if you never filed for it or asked for it or even sent in the auth form. He only told us what we wanted to hear and he left it at that words in our ears and nothing else!
37 Years Experience
Sackler School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1981
Medical College Of Virginia Hospital
Dr. Thomas F Tracy Jr accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsPenn State Milton S Hershey Medical Center, 500 University Dr, Hershey, PA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Thomas F Tracy Jr in this video.
Dr. Thomas F Tracy Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Hershey, PA.