Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Thomas N Trevett Jr
Dr. Thomas N Trevett Jr, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Atlanta, GA, with other offices in Atlanta, GA and Cumming, GA . He has 20 years of experience. His specialties include Maternal & Fetal Medicine and Obstetrics & Gynecology. Dr. Trevett is affiliated with Northside Hospital-Atlanta. Dr. Trevett has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Thomas N Trevett Jr has the following 2 specialties
- Maternal & Fetal Medicine
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Thomas N Trevett Jr has the following 13 expertise
- Perinatologist (Maternal-Fetal Medicine)
- Down Syndrome
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Amniocentesis (Amniotic Fluid Test--AFT)
- Fetal Diseases
- Cervical Cerclage
- Fetal Ultrasound
- Diseases in Twins
- Gestational Diabetes
- Fetal Distress
- Intrauterine Blood Transfusion
- Twin to Twin Transfusion Syndrome (TTTS)
Dr. Thomas N Trevett Jr has 2 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Thomas N Trevett Jr is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 2 of 2
Castle Connolly Regional Top Doctors
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
Dr. Trevett is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
20 Years Experience
University At Buffalo State University Of New York School Of Medicine & Biomedical Sciences
Graduated in 1998
Dr. Thomas N Trevett Jr accepts the following insurance providers.
- Anthem Blue Open Access POS Alternate Network
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS GA Blue Choice HMO
- BCBS GA Blue Choice PPO
- BCBS GA Blue Open Access POS
- BCBS GA BlueChoice Option POS
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Atlanta HMOx
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Thomas N Trevett Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Atlanta, GA.