Dr. Thomas P Trezona Is this you?

3.1

Have you seen Dr. Thomas P Trezona?

Terrible bedside manner

He does not care about patients!! Period, I could write a book on things he did and said. He did write my bill off, pretty sure he was afraid of lawsuit.

You'll either really like this Doctor or really hate him. But if you want someone who is the best at getting rid of your cancer, this is the guy! He's very passionate about his work and stays up to date on the latest innovations. He's not afraid to think outside the box and rattle the establishment. He only cares about healing his patients. He got rid of my cancer 7 years ago & I LOVE him!

If you survive your cancer with this doctor, good for you. If you don't, well be very careful as he does not want to turn the end of life patient over to "comfort care". Currently have a complaint/concern pending at Riverbend over his care of a patient. Too many good doctors to be found.

Terrible medical care and incompetent, uncaring staff

His ability as a surgeon is very good. But his office staff failed to keep commitments to call me back 3 times. His "bedside manner" is awful. He can be very callous and abrupt.

I respect this fine doctor

I have been a patient of Dr. Trezona for almost five years. During that time I had surgery and wll continue to have follow-up visits with him for several more years. He has made me feel part of the decision making process, he is always professional and kind. He always answers my questions and I find his 'bedside manner' to be appropriate.

Excellent doctor, great teacher and very caring!

on't tDake the chance!

Unfortunately I did not do my homework before going to him. Most uncaring Dr. I have ever been to, and for an Oncologist that is NOT what one wants. He also went against my wishes for medical treatment. Then tells me later well it wasn't that bad. I do not recommend him to anyone.

Exceptional Care

Dr. Trezona took care of my niece a couple of years ago. He spent a lot of time with her, was gentle, caring and still able to be frank and honest with her. His staff are friendly and welcoming. They make you feel like "family". I wished I'd have known about Dr. Trezona when my dad was sick with cancer. He got no where near the care with his doctor in Eugene that my niece received with Dr. Trezona at Cascade Surgical Oncology!

Not board certified for oncology?

Doesn't listen to patient

Most uncaring and cold Dr. I have ever seen.....never go back to him. He is in the wrong profession!

Very gruff and in your face type of personality.