Dr. Thomas Truelson Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Thomas Truelson?

Prescribes bad drugs

Posted on November 29th, 2017

This physician prescribed Anabolic Steroids in the testosterone pills for my husband. This drug destroyed my husband's sense of reasoning and our marriage of 29 years. Besides the physical issues it has caused, Anabolic Steroids effects on the brain lead to mood swings, irritability, and depression. He has no sense of reasoning and is addicted to this drug that Dr. Truelson continues to prescribe for him for the last three years. I don't even recognize the once caring husband, father and grandfather this man once was, my soon to be ex-husband. So sad this drug ripped our life apart. Please don't take this drug from an irresponsible physician. I can't get my once, wonderful life back, but if this helps someone else, it would help ease the pain this drug and physician has caused.

outpatient surgery was a complete failure

Posted on March 26th, 2017

4 months, thousands of dollars and back to square one. now i will get a second opinion.

Excellent doctor

Posted on July 25th, 2016

I went to Dr. Truelson after another doctor told me I needed a risky surgery. Dr. Truelson treated me with medications and I am completely satisfied. He is a highly intelligent doctor that thoroughly explains everything. He makes sure you do not have any unanswered questions, but doesn't waste time. He is my kind of doctor that I want taking care of me.

Treatment of Patient

Posted on May 13th, 2014

I was in the room with my son and I was very pleased with the way the doctor was talking to my son in a frank and direct manner. Sometimes it is not easy for the doctors to be frank and to the point with young men but he did a great job. I just wanted to let everyone know I was very pleased which is a lost art with many medical professionals in this day and time.

Posted on September 25th, 2017