- Overlake Hospital Medical Center
- Evergreen Health
- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. THOMAS E TRUMBLE has 2 locations
Dr. THOMAS E TRUMBLE has the following 3 SPECIALTIES
Dr. THOMAS E TRUMBLE has the following 17 expertise
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Avascular Necrosis (Osteonecrosis)
- Bone Transplantation
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Finger Injuries
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Tendon Injuries
- Ununited Fractures
- Wrist Fracture (Radius Fractures)
- Wrist Injury
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2012, 2014, 2015, 2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2012, 2015, 2016, 2017)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
41 Years Experience
Graduated in 1979
Dr. THOMAS E TRUMBLE Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. THOMAS E TRUMBLE
Dr. Trumble completed medical school at Yale University School of Medicine and he continued his orthopaedic residency at Yale New Haven Hospital. After completing residency training, Dr. Trumble completed a Hand and Microsurgery Fellowship at Duke University in 1984 followed by a Hand and Reconstructive Fellowship at Harvard University at the Massachusetts General Hospital. He taught at Yale University for four years as an assistant professor before moving his family in Seattle to join the University of Washington. For twenty years, he served as chief of the hand surgery service and the director of the fellowship training. Because of his interest in bringing specialty hand surgery to the Eastside, Dr. Trumble established an office practice on the Eastside in 1998. In 2010, Dr. Trumble retired from teaching at the University of Washington to focus on patient care based at the Bellevue Bone and Joint Physicians, a Bellevue orthopedic surgery practice located near Overlake Hospital Medical Center.