Dr. Thomas Uihlein Is this you?

2.6

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Thomas Uihlein?

Posted on May 14th, 2015

The worst experience of my life. Dr Uihlein has no bedside manner and explains nothing. He hands you a brochure-even though reading is difficult since your eyes are not right. Please get a second opinion from another doctor when considering surgery.

Very bad experience

Posted on April 13th, 2013

I needed a retina specialist for a detached retina and had a note from my optometrist explaining this. This Doctor took 2 hours to examine me and then told me I needed a retina specialist. I said that I knew that yesterday "what are you." "I'm a glaucoma specialist." Why am I here? His answer was," The good news is you don't have glocoma." The office was run down. It seemed like nobody liked working there. The doctor did not even introduce himself. The appointment should not have taken place. I should have been told I needed a different doctor from the beginning and for sure it should not take two hours!

Posted on October 16th, 2017