3.2

Have you seen Dr. Thomas J Umstead?

Super!!

Been my doctor for over 30 years.

Worst experience....never again

First and last time there.. Very rude.. Not trustworthy... Didn't care how your feeling ( in pain) and getting something done that you didn't go there for.. He acted like I was lying....he doesn't deserve to have doctor in front of his name.. My insurance company will know about this....

HORRID EXPERIENCE!!!!

Dr. Umstead is a horrible doctor and an EVIL person! If you are looking at Dr. Umstead being your doctor please look again. Don't do this to yourself, find another doctor.

Fabulous doctor!!

He was my doctor for number 3 now I'm going back for number 4! He was wonderful, far better than my last. And he did a beautiful job with my c section scar. I trust him with my life and my unborn baby's life 100%!

Does not support our troops and their families! Rude and condescending

Dr. Umstead persuaded my daughter, a young mom to be induced. When I asked her why, she didn't know, just trusted her doctor. This, after a 2 hour wait in his waiting room! Come to find out this "doctor" went on vacation the next day! Also, she is living with us temporarily because her husband had to deployed, he is in the US Army. This doctor would not let them skype so that this soldier could be there for the birth of his daughter while he is overseas. Nice! Then he had the audacity to say that she was lucky that he took her as a patient since she was so close to delivery! This doctor is rude, condescending and did not support a soldier's family while the father is protecting our country.

Perfect delivery

Dr. Umstead and his staff run a great facility. He was understanding to my needs and always willing to look further into matters when I was worried (and I was usually worried for nothing at all). He and his staff are lighthearted and very welcoming. I will be going back for my after care. Also, IF my husband and I plan another baby someday. :)

I have had both my kids with him! His an Amazing doctor! Always answered my question, and if I needed to get In to see him last min they always got me in. His the only doctor I will go to for having babies!

Worst dr & staff ever!

Never again.. He was almost the death of my child

Rude

Today was my third time going to thid doctor and last. I have never been treated so unprofessionally in my life. He walks into the room after I have already waited an hour to see him and says he can't do my procedure because they don't have a test result back. I told him that when I called to schedule the appointment his staff told me they had it. His response was well I don't know what to tell you it's not in the chart and we don't have it. He walks out of the room leaving the door open with me half undressed. He never said to me wait let me see if they have it up front or anything. I was ver upset. I closed the door got dressed and walked out. I did not wait for him to even get a chance to touch me. I will not be back.

Run! Don't walk, from this doctor and his staff. They lie, don't return phone calls, don't answer the phone and don't care. They actually hung up on me. Refused to schedule a follow up appt after I spent a night in the ER and told me that what was happening to me couldn't have happened. I'm pregnant and seeing several specialists for medical issues but they didn't even bother to be my records or see me.

just didn't know

I am writing about an experience with dr.unstead delivering my baby 17 years ago,I went into labor and he had an assistant, when I went into labor dr. unstead was not to be found but his assistant was, I went through a bad labor and when my daughter finally was to pop out there was technical deliveries and still dr. umstead was not to be found, out she came and her arm got stuck , so the only thing they could do was cut me from front to back and out she came, I want to write this to all women because the next day when I talked to dr. unstead and asked him how many stitches did I get he replied that they don't stitch any more,I was put on percosets for almost 2 weeks, while I was breast feeding and had no idea the effect it could cause,, If I knew what; I knew I would of never let that happen to me and also I would of sued his butt off.. I am so ashamed that I could not talk about it and I also wish the nurse that made a comment about me taking drugs when I was breast feeding should of told me I should not of been taking drugs but I was in so much pain that i had no idea what was going on.

Dr. Thomas J Umstead is similar to the following 4 Doctors near New Port Richey, FL.