Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you. ttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Thomas J Van Osdol
Dr. Thomas J Van Osdol, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Glen Ellyn, IL, with another office in Naperville, IL. He has 19 years of experience. His specialties include Allergy & Immunology. Dr. Van Osdol is affiliated with Northshore Skokie Hospital, Advocate Lutheran General Hospital and Holy Family Medical Center. Dr. Van Osdol has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Thomas J Van Osdol has the following 1 specialty
- Allergy & Immunology
Dr. Thomas J Van Osdol has the following 18 expertise
- Nasal Allergies
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Watery Eyes
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Hay Fever
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Latex Allergy (Latex Hypersensitivity)
Dr. Thomas J Van Osdol has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 9
Dr. Van Osdol is fantastic. He spends a good amount of time with you & tries to get to the root of the issue. His bedside manner is great. He has a slightly sarcastic sense of humor which I appreciate; doctors can sometimes be too serious, but he brings humor to not always funny situations. The few times that I've seen him, he's always had a "let's solve this" attitude & has never been dismissive. Overall, I highly recommend Dr. Van Osdol.
Patients' Choice Award (2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Dr. Van Osdol is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
19 Years Experience
University Of Wisconsin School Of Medicine And Public Health
Graduated in 1999
Dr. Thomas J Van Osdol accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL BlueChoice Select
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health and Life IL PPO
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- Coventry IL PPO
- Coventry MO HMO POS
- Coventry MO PPO
- Coventry PPO Platinum
- CoventryOne PPO Network
- First Health PPO
- HealthLink PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National HMO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Thomas J Van Osdol is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Glen Ellyn, IL.