Dr. Thomas M Vaneaton Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Thomas M Vaneaton?

Wonderful Doctor!

Dr. VanEaton has the appeal of the small town doctor who will spend time getting to know you as a person and inquiring about your family by name. But as I quizzed him on his procedures in child delivery, I found he was on the cutting edge of innovative and natural techniques. I had four children at his clinic in Eatonville and felt like I was losing a friend and confidant when he began his work at Neah Bay. I doubt I will ever trust another doctor the way I trust Dr. VanEaton.

I was so cared for by Dr. Van Eaton that I continued to drive out to Eatonville to see him even though the drive was 45 minutes long. He is the best doctor that I've ever had. He delivered my 3 boys and was our doctor for 18 years. It was our loss when he went to Neah Bay.