Dr. Thomas Vates Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Thomas Vates?

Review for my sons surgery

Posted on July 6th, 2016

He is a great doctor and took great care of my son. My sons surgery went perfectly and has great bedside manner. He answered all my questions and went above and beyond.

Unprofessional staff

Posted on January 20th, 2014

Although I did not have the experience of booking my sons surgery with Dr. Vates I did come close. After much deliberation I decided to go ahead and schedule my sons surgery but had questions about his particular situation. I was put on the phone with Dr. Vates nurse Pat and was appalled by her unprofessionalism. She was extremely rude and raised her voice at me in regards to the care of my sons circumcision in which another doctor advised me. I'm not sure why she was so unbelievably rude about it because Dr. Vates never specifically advised against this care. After telling her three times how rude she was she continued her rude tone and I decided to not bother with this Dr. Very disappointed.

Posted on April 6th, 2017