Dr. Thomas Vento Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Thomas Vento?

Posted on February 12th, 2015

Never had an issue with waiting. He respects your appointment time. Great doctor!

Patient

Posted on May 7th, 2013

I moved here from Philadelphia and needed a new doctor. Dr. Vento was recommended to my by an associate and I couldn't be more pleased. He is so attentive, compassionate and seems to have an overall interest in his patients. As long as I am alive, I will keep Dr. Vento as my Primary Doctor. Thank you Dr. Vento and Staff!!!!

Glad to find someone!

Posted on June 23rd, 2012

Had been looking for a doctor for some time. (Not pleased w/ my current one). Just happended to receive a postal mailing for Worthington, chose one and was most impressed with the staff, the short waiting time, and the doctor's likable, professional attitude. Will definately return to Dr V.

ICU Nurse

Posted on December 2nd, 2011

Dr. Vento is an amazing doctor who I have been lucky enough to find as my primary care doctor. Appointments always in a day or two, wait times less than 10 min. And this guy is the man, you tell him whats wrong and he lets you know exactly whats going on and exactly what needs to be done. Staff is wonderfull, I've recommended this Dr to multiple other people and they have all been estatic as well.

Happy to have been referred

Posted on May 18th, 2011

As indicated in my rating, Dr. Vento is exceptionally caring and compassionate. He takes whatever time is necessary without your feeling being rushed through. He is accessible, which is almost impossible with other offices. There should only more M.D.'s like him in the medical field today.

U.S. Government Federal Agent

Posted on March 23rd, 2011

A great doctor. Definitely above average in all respects.

ok if you don't actually have a problem

Posted on March 22nd, 2010

As long as you are a good patient and don't actually need help, I guess he is ok. Hippocrates must be rolling around in his grave just about now.

Doctor's Response

I am very sorry I could not help this patient, she sent me a written letter as well when I discharged her from my practice. Drug addiction is a terrible thing and I would have liked to have helped her if she were willing. I wish her the best.

Posted on August 10th, 2009

I came to Dr Vento with some numbness on one side of my forehead. He took a very thorough health history,checked my blood pressure,listened to my carotid arteries, and scheduled me for a carotid ultrasound the following day. The news was not good and I needed a carotid endarterectomy. He was very suppotive giving me the news and got me an appt 2 days later with a vascular surgeon. I was operated on 6 days later.He has been incredibly kind and thorough. He is an excellent diagnostician. I highly recommend him!

Doctor's Response

I am very lucky to have access to multiple specialties within my office, as well as on site vascular testing. I'm very happy to help, and when surgery is needed I have a great team of surgeons available.

Posted on July 15th, 2016