Dr. Thomas F Viner Is this you?

3.3

Have you seen Dr. Thomas F Viner?

WOW!

Dr. Viner prescribed me a medication that the pharmacy cautioned me using in combination with a different medication i take daily. I called Dr. Viner to ask if he could prescribe something else and he responded "NOPE! Not tonight!!! Either take it, or SUFFER!!!" Never in my life have I ever been so disrespected by a health care "professional." I should have known when his surgery scheduler told me his schedule is "wide open." Needless to say, I will be cancelling my surgery tomorrow and would recommend this ENT physician to NO ONE!!!!!

Professional, knowledgeable, and kind

Dr. Viner made a positive impression and a positive impact on my life. He is kind and knowledgeable. I wish I could give him a 10 star rating. His thorough consult and treatment changed my life. I am grateful.

Dr. Thomas F Viner is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Iowa City, IA.