Dr. Thomas Alderson Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Thomas Alderson?

Posted on September 26th, 2014

Very prompt - allows ample time for visit - always listens to what you are saying - very accurate with his diagnosis - allows you to process what his professional opinion is and always ask how you feel about the diagnosis. Allows you time to discuss/explore options related to your care. Keeps up with new treatments/options. Very well informed.

Best Doctor

Posted on November 18th, 2013

Approximately 20 years ago another doctor called and wanted to see me immediately, do to test results. When I arrived at his office he couldn't remember calling or why he called. I found Dr. Alderson in the phone book-it was the best call I have ever made.

Did not tell me diagnosis or how to improve

Posted on October 28th, 2012

I had to find out my diagnosis from my open medical chart, he never told me anything or gave me information about lifestyle changes that I can do. Had to have my daughter look it up for me.

Posted on September 29th, 2017