Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Thomas W Armstrong has 3 locations
250 Chateau Dr SW Ste 160
Huntsville, AL 35801
4012 Lucerne Dr SE Ste 160
Huntsville, AL 35802
Book Online Now
Dr. Thomas W Armstrong has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Thomas W Armstrong has the following 6 expertise
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
Showing 3 of 3
Self-verified patient of Dr. Thomas W Armstrong - Posted on May 2nd, 2013
Appointment changes and cancelled. Discussion of patients with staff, in open areas, with and without the patient present. Wait is longer than the visit from Dr. Armstrong Dr. Armstrong has to be reminded of the meds and reasons for giving them. Not familiar with his patients or their charts. Always ask for a folloe-up visit, but he won't remember why; when you return.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Thomas W Armstrong - Posted on May 16th, 2011
He needs to retire.
He needs to retire and change out the office staff.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Thomas W Armstrong - Posted on March 23rd, 2011
48 Years Experience
University Of Tennessee Health Science Center College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1970
Dr. Thomas W Armstrong Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Thomas W Armstrong, MD - Family Medicine in Huntsville, AL, in this video.
Dr. Thomas W Armstrong is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Huntsville, AL.