Get the facts about chronic pain, including body parts that are most commonly affected and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Diabetic Neuropathy Facts about diabetic neuropathy, including the symptoms and doctors.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Huntington’s Disease Learn about Huntington’s Disease, including risk factors and causes
- Insomnia Facts about insomnia; who gets it and what causes it.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Thomas W Arnold has the following 1 specialty
A neurologist is a physician who diagnoses and treats disorders of the nervous system which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves. These doctors do not perform surgery, but refer patients to neurological surgeons when they determine that surgical intervention is necessary.
Some of the conditions that neurologists diagnose and treat are epilepsy, aneurysms, hydrocephalus, Parkinson's disease, multiple sclerosis, stroke, spinal disc herniation, and spinal disease.
In addition to using diagnostic tests like MRI, CT scans, EEG and EMG, neurologists also employ neurological testing to gauge muscle strength and movement, balance, reflexes, sensation, memory, speech, and other cognitive abilities.
Dr. Thomas W Arnold has the following 8 expertise
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Migraine Disorder
- Nerve Conduction Studies
- Alzheimer's Disease
Dr. Thomas W Arnold is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 6
HE DOES NOT HAVE CONCERN FOR INJURED WORKERS
Self-verified patient of Dr. Thomas W Arnold - Posted on February 18th, 2018
HE ACT AS IF YOU ARE WAISTING HIS TIME, DOES NOT BELIEVE YOU ARE REALLY INJURED DUE TO THE JOB INJURY. MY VISIT ON 2-2-18
Will not be back!
Self-verified patient of Dr. Thomas W Arnold - Posted on July 18th, 2017
Self-verified patient of Dr. Thomas W Arnold - Posted on May 31st, 2015
I was referred to Dr Arnold by my primary care physician after I was involved in a car accident. He gave me one very elementary Nuro test anyone could pass. Then he told me I was fine and asked me if I had seen a doctor about my speech problem. The speech problem I developed after the car accident. But remember he wrote in my medical records there was nothing wrong with me. I had almost a years therapy after my visit with dr Arnold from a brain injury specialist. Dr Arnold was too afraid of correctly diagnosing someone who had been involved in a car accident instead of honoring his oath to medically treat people.
Very bad experience
Self-verified patient of Dr. Thomas W Arnold - Posted on March 1st, 2012
teacher with migraines
Self-verified patient of Dr. Thomas W Arnold - Posted on June 28th, 2011
Dr. Arnold is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
35 Years Experience
University Of Tennessee Health Science Center College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1983
University Of Alabama Hospital
Dr. Thomas W Arnold Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- BCBS TN Blue Network S
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsNEUROLOGY CLINIC, 8000 Centerview Pkwy Ste 300, Cordova, TN
Dr. Thomas W Arnold is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Cordova, TN.