Dr. Thomas W Barber Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Thomas W Barber?

Great doctor

One of the best doctors I've ever had. Unlike some doctors, he actually listens to patients and prescribes what the patient needs, not what happens to be "trendy". Whenever another doctor suggests something for me, I always hold off any decisions until I can speak to him. He would be my choice for primary care physician, if I lived closer.

Marybeth Lang

Dr.Barber is my primary care physician and he is the most wonderful doctor.He is superb in his medical knowledge and as a diagnostician.I trust him so completely to work in my best interests that he is now my son's primary care MD. God Bless Dr.Barber and all doctors to keep up their good work.

Dr. Thomas W Barber is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Boston, MA.