Highly Dissatisfied

Incompentent doctor

After telling Dr. Bender that I had my first skin cancer removed at 27 from my nose and at 74 I needed to make sure this scale like skin was not basal cell cancer. Not once but twice he froze it off telling me I was fine. After the place returned I went to Dr. Scott Freeman and he did the Mohs surgery 5 times on that spot and had to do a graft. It was a very painful ordeal! Handsome and charming he is but not competent!!!!!!!!!! Both times I reminded him of the previous basal cell that had to be removed.

Office visit

I went to see Dr.Bender for removal of a lesion. The nurse injected the site with Lidocaine but the doctor did not wait for medication to be effective. Pain was excruciating.

Excellent care and Treatment

My Primary Physcian referred me to Dr. Bender several years ago and he diagnosed skin cancer. My surgery was successful, no scarring. Since that time Dr. Bender has monitored my skin condition with care and precision. I highly recommend him.

Outstanding Experience.

Very helpful team - not a factory!

Dr. Thomas W Bender III is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Mobile, AL.