Dr. Thomas W Bender III Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Thomas W Bender III?

Outstanding Experience.

Very helpful team - not a factory!

Need work

All around great visit

It was my first time to see a Dermatologist, but I was very satisfied and happy. Dr Bender has a great staff and he is very friendly. They called me back within 5 minutes of my appointment time and took care of all of my concerns. I would highly recommend.

not sure

I went to him several times. Very nice doctor and staff. He seemed very busy and was in and out fast. I guess I did not explain what I wanted clear enough. He sold me a lazor treatment. I did it. It did NOT do want I wanted it to do at all and it caused a few more issues for me. Then I bout some treatment cream. It did nothing. So I felt like I threw $400.00 in the trash. I do not think we had good communication. He was nice. Anyway, I did not go back.

My husband has seen Dr Bender several times . The appointments were schedule in a reasonable time. I have called his office for over a week to make an appointment but all I get is a long recording then someone would answer, put me on hold and the recording started again. Finally I was able to leave a message x 4. It has been about three weeks and I have not heard from anyone in his office. No complaints about Dr Bender but can't say much for the staff that answers the phone, makes appointments and returns calls. I once had an appointment and waited almost 2 hours while others were seen that came in after me. No apologies.

Dr. Bender went above and beyond to help correct a scar which did not heal properly on my face.

Excellent. best in town

Very friendly. Spend considerable time with patient. Listen to patient. Went to so many dermatologists He is the only one knowledgeable and was helpful. Five stars.I will recommend anyone!!!!!

The best doctor and staff I have ever visited. Dr Bender is very thorough and he cares about his patients.

Great Doc

Dr Bender discovered I had skin cancer last year. Helped me through the post surgery process with a variety of issues. He's a good guy. He cares and truly has your best interest at heart. HIGHLY recommend !

Wonderful doctor with incredible bedside manner

best dermatologist I have ever seen

Dramatic Improvement, more than thought

Excellent communications and results

I received excellent service

Not only did I receive the proper care and treatment for problem but everyone was so very friendly. Dr Bender was able to diagnose and treat problem ...