Dr. Thomas W Brown III Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Thomas W Brown III?

Knee Replacement (both)

Found Dr Brown and his entire staff to be very courteous and proefessional. Wait times could be a little better. But he does have a very busy practice. What I found most reassuring was that he is very up front with the patient, you may not like to hear what he has to say, but he is very upfront, but professional when discussing an issue or options with you. I actually have a bi-lateral knee replacement schedule with him in the next 60 days.

Diagnostic Specialist

Incredible diagnostic ability. Incredible treatment.

Dr. Brown, is a very direct & straight forward doctor. Takes time with you when in the examining room. Loves the work he does and it shows in his attitude and the work he does. I just had a complete knee replacement and following his advice doing what he has suggested. Following my physical therapy groups rules and exercise am progressing well. Would highly recommend Dr. Brown and if required used his services again.

Stellar

Knee pain due to running.

I was disappointed, to go se the best dr on town, he only have to tell me to stretch, when I already been of ruining for a few months. Not what a runner want to hear. I knew about the stretching before a so dr Brown I don't know what I did waste my time and my money..........

great Doc

Great Doc! Even came to my house to check on me. Worked me in when he was filled with patients. We are blessed to have him in Chattanooga. Did a very complicated surgery on me/ ACL and foot. Healed nicely. Doc Brown spent a lot of time checking on me. Highly recommended

Best Doc in Chattanooga

Very nice guy, great staff, clean office, but most of all extremly talented surgeon. Hope this helps

He is a very nice and great guy