- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Thomas W Harper has 3 locations
Dr. Thomas W Harper has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Thomas W Harper has the following 9 expertise
- Lasik Surgery
- Diabetic Retinopathy
- Eye Exam
- Eye Pain
- Macular Degeneration
- Vision Issues
Patients' Choice Award (2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Castle Connolly Regional Top Doctors (1)
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
16 Years Experience
Graduated in 2003
Dr. Thomas W Harper Accepts the Following Insurance
- [ "Aetna Choice POS II", "Aetna Choice POS II" ]
- [ "Aetna HMO", "Aetna HMO" ]
- [ "Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access", "Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access" ]
- [ "Aetna Signature Administrators PPO", "Aetna Signature Administrators PPO" ]
- [ "Anthem Blue Access PPO", "Anthem Blue Access PPO" ]
- [ "Anthem Blue Preferred HMO", "Anthem Blue Preferred HMO" ]
BCBS Blue Card
- [ "BCBS Blue Card PPO", "BCBS Blue Card PPO" ]
- [ "BCBS IL PPO", "BCBS IL PPO" ]
Bluegrass Family Health
- [ "Baptist Health Community Care Network", "Baptist Health Community Care Network" ]
- [ "CIGNA HMO", "CIGNA HMO" ]
- [ "CIGNA Open Access Plus", "CIGNA Open Access Plus" ]
- [ "CIGNA PPO", "CIGNA PPO" ]
Encore Health Network
- [ "Encore Health Network", "Encore Health Network" ]
- [ "Humana Choice POS", "Humana Choice POS" ]
- [ "Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO", "Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO" ]
- [ "Humana Louisville HMOx", "Humana Louisville HMOx" ]
- [ "Humana Preferred PPO", "Humana Preferred PPO" ]
- [ "Multiplan PPO", "Multiplan PPO" ]
- [ "PHCS PPO", "PHCS PPO" ]
SIHO Insurance Services
- [ "SIHO Network", "SIHO Network" ]
- [ "Sagamore Plus", "Sagamore Plus" ]
- [ "UHC Choice Plus POS", "UHC Choice Plus POS" ]
- [ "UHC Navigate HMO", "UHC Navigate HMO" ]
- [ "UHC Navigate POS", "UHC Navigate POS" ]
- [ "UHC Options PPO", "UHC Options PPO" ]
More about Dr. Thomas W Harper
Dr. Harper graduated from the University of Louisville School of Medicine in 2003. Dr. Harper works in Louisville, KY and 2 other locations and specializes in Ophthalmology. Dr. Harper is affiliated with Norton Children's Hospital, Norton Hospital and Norton Womens & Kosair Children's Hospital.