Dr. Thomas W Watson Is this you?

3.1

Have you seen Dr. Thomas W Watson?

Office Personal NOT GOOD!

My daughter, a doctor herself, just called on speaker phone ( I overheard entire conversation) for information about scheduling a first time appointment. The lady that answered the phone was far from friendly. She answered the phone in a, "who are you and why are you bothering me" condescending way. The conversation went downhill from there. They have lost our potential for business.

ACL Surgery!!

I had ACL surgery done By Dr. Watson and it take 4 to 6 months for full recovery and I started walking 1 week later and now I'M starting to run at 1 month! It is amazing!! how well he did and I hear about other surgery and how it took people a month to even walk!! If you need any knee surgery I would tell you to go to Dr. Thomas W. Watson in conton ohio. NOT recommend BUT TELL you go see DR Watson! No question asked! IF you need knee surgery find a way to canton Ohio to see Dr. Watson!