Dr. Thomas W Weisman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Thomas W Weisman?

So glad I found him!

It's been awhile since I had a Dr. that took time and made me feel like he really wanted to help. What a joy to have that piece of mind. I am an RN and have been to many a Dr. for my personal care once never to return for any number of reasons, so I am more than glad to finally have a Dr. I feel very comfortable with.

Dr. Weisman is one of the best! He is courteous and has a terrific "bedside manor" He listens and offers assistance with knowledge and experience. I always feel that I have gotten the best medical service from him and the staff .

Dissatisfied

He diagnosis me incorrect and gave me medication that was completely wrong. He told me I had heart burn but it wasn't I had stones an my gall bladder. I would never go back with him.

I couldn't ask for a better PCP.................

Dr. Weismann is a great doctor

Dr. Weisman is a wonderful doctor. He is sensitive and all the time necessary to answer your questions and address all issues, even if he is tired or behind.

Dr. Wiseman is the very best. Highly recommend. He cares about the person as a whole!

The best Doctor -e ver

Dr. Thomas Weisman is the best Doctor I have ever been treated by. He is knowledgeable and diligent. I have been a patient of his for about 15 years and cannot imagine going to any other doctor.

Best Doctor since we moved to USA

Dr. Weisman

I've been seeing Dr. Weisman for close to 14yrs now. He's been very helpful and understanding from everything to minor infections and illness to home invasion help afterward including staple removal, consultation and referral. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend this Doctor to anyone in need of care.

friendly family doctor, long wait for preventive care

I'd give the doctor 4 stars if it wasn't for the 3 month wait for new patients and preventive care. I seriously hesistated to go to this practice because of that, but my coworker has been a patient there for years (and she doesn't have a boring medical history) and told me that when you're sick they get you an appointment in a timely manner, so I gave it a shot. There's not many options for primary care for adults in this part of town, and since they're open until 8pm, that makes it easier to find an appointment time that works with my schedule. The first appointment was just to establish care. Yes, Dr. Weisman was looking at the computer most of the time, but he was reading my chart and taking lots of notes and asking questions about what I was saying, which I think is a very good thing! At the end of the appointment, Dr. Weisman took a few minutes to look me in the eye and chat for a couple of minutes and I didn't feel rushed at all! A few months later, I had another appointment to discuss pain I'd been having for several weeks. He listened to my symptoms, and my family history and my worries about catching things early to prevent/postpone disability. He did a physical examination of the areas I'd mentioned pain and then discussed the blood tests he was ordering (tests for a few possibilities, not just his first idea). I brought my 4-year-old and 15-month-old kids were with me that time, and he was great with them! He even had a "conversation" with my 15-month-old for a few minutes at the end of the visit (she just stared him down despite chattering away earlier in the visit, it was very funny!). This was a 6pm appointment, so I wouldn't have blamed him for running late or rushing, but I didn't have to wait long and didn't feel rushed either (a rare combinaiton!) He called me personally when my labs came in, and left a voice mail with all the pertinent info (I was in a meeting when he called) and told me he would probably be referring me to a rheumatologist, but he was ordering a few more tests with the same blood sample and he'd call me when those tests came back. His nurse had told me at my visit that Dr. Weisman (or his personal nurse, but often the doc himself) calls patients with the lab results, which has not been common with my previous doctors. A few days later, his nurse called back with the results and the referral, plus the written referral was left at the front desk for me to pick up at my convenience. So far, I really like Dr. Weisman. If they hired more doctors or whatever it is that's generating that long lead time for preventive and new patient appointments, I'd be totally blown over. For now, I'll settle for a doctor that is a pleasure.

Dr Weisman is pretty awesome. Their (Carondelet) system is NOT awesome. It is unfortunate for patients, the Dr. is not to blame. They do have several drs and several locations and as long as a person is able and willing they can get you an appt same day or in a day ot two if you ate flexible. I, my husband, my child, my parent LOVE Dr. Weisman.

Not recommended!!!!

I just moved to the area and thought it would be good to a find a doctor in the area. Well, little did I know that it would take two months to book an appointment with this doctor because I am a new patient. I suspect it will also take a while if I am sick, however I could be wrong. But I do know they treat new patients like crap. Doctors may make a lot of money, but we are still your customers.