Dr. Thomas White Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Thomas White?

Dr. Thomas W. White

Posted on January 24th, 2016

Dr. White is awesome. He truly has your health under his consideration. I was in after my bowel was perforated and he ended up opening up and then closing the area so it could rest and heal. I thoroughly recommend him as a physician with great bedside manner.

Someone Up There Likes Me

Posted on August 30th, 2013

I was 450 miles away from my home in Las Vegas when I needed emergency surgery for the removal of a mass of cancer in my colon. This remarkable surgeon was chosen by the Intermountain Medical Center to perform the surgery. Thank God for the Intermountain Medical Center, but most of all thank God for this incredible human being and this magnificent surgeon Dr.Thomas W. White,MD. I will travel back to Salt Lake City should I ever require the services a surgeon again.

Bowel Incontinence

Get the facts about bowel incontinence, including the causes and who is most at risk of developing it.