Dr. Thomas S Walter Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Dr. Thomas S Walter?

When I asked for specific blood work after my 1st miscarriage, I was not heard and then had a second miscarriage. While I don't blame the office for my losses, I think they need to be fully aware of patient history and actually hear the patients needs. Also they were always running 45 min behind and then I'd wait again in the treatment room. It was so hard going through the process and totally unorganized. The nurse I saw always got my due dates and weeks wrong, and same with ultrasound technician. I am thankful for Dr. Walters for helping me through one of the hardest times, but I also have many unanswered questions😓

This is the only Gynecologist to tell me what is wrong with me!

He was knowledgeable and made me feel very comfortable! My first time seeing him was a great experience!

Most Pleasurable GYN Experience Possible!

Dr. Walter and his staff are stellar professionals and TLC human beings. As a new patient, my anxiety was quickly alleviated upon first greeting, as a calm, respectful, genuinely pleasant environment was created during the check-in process. You never feel less than the woman you are and, as mentioned by others, initially meeting Dr. Walter in his office will mean the world to you! He is a phenomenal clinician who's very intent upon understanding the breadth of your symptoms and concerns. Dr. Walter is patient throughout intake and explains vital info in an extremely understandable manner. His approach appears to be very holistic and he possesses immense passion for his work. I feel blessed and want other worried women to experience likewise!

Dr. Walter delivered my daughter almost 20 years ago. He was an excellent doctor. Now, he is my daughters doctor and he has just gotten better over time. He is very kind and understanding with young patients and keeps up with current procedures and processes.

Best OBGYN I have been to

I HIGHLY recommend Dr Walter. He is kind and clearly cares for his patients. He has a warm and calm demeanor that makes you feel comfortable to be in his care. He stays up to date on research and updates in his field and takes the time to explain everything to his patients. I can't say enough for Dr Walter and his staff!

Thank you for taking the time with me to explain what procedures you can do to make my life more pleasant! I appreciate your time and care so much! I will be sure to recommend you to anyone who asks for an excellent doctor!

Dr. Thomas S Walter is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Clearwater, FL.