Dr. Thomas M Wascher Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Dr. Thomas M Wascher?

Excellent Experience

I feel very lucky to have had cervical surgery under one of the top Neurosurgeons in the country. Dr. Wascher, David Bond, Ron Miller, and the whole Neuro Spine team were very professional, caring and compassionate. I would highly recommend them to anyone needing neuro or spinal surgery.

Very happy with the entire staff at Neurospine. They return phone calls the same day, every time. Dr Wascher has very good bedside manners and explains everything thourghly. Awesome surgeon. Thank you Dr. Wascher and staff!! Mike M

Smiling Again!!!

I cannot say enough wonderful things about Dr. Wascher and his PA David Bond! After several years of serious back pain and struggling to live with it I finally went to Dr. Wascher. He has helped me tremendously. I am still under Drs. care for another 6 weeks, but I have no more pain. In all sincerity, they saved my life!!! They are very thoughtful and understanding and explained everything in detail of what they were going to do to fix my back. Outstanding quality of care by far!!! My children say I am smiling again. They are so happy. Thank you Dr. Wascher, David Bond and your staff. :-)

Best in the state

Dr. Washer

Dr. Washer and David Bond (NP) gave excellent care and good explanations of care. Everything they said would happen during my time with them did happen. They eased my concerns and reduced my fears. I was extremely happy with my result and I am in my final days of recovery brace free.

Quality of Service aong with expertise

I found that DR. Wascher to be one of the most thorough Doctors I have ever had the pleasure to work with. He explained the procedure in great detail from beginning to end. Something both my wife and I greatly appreciated. I learned so much about what was going to happen I was totally comfortable with the procedure that he was going to preform.

Outstanding

I cannot say enough wonderful things about Dr. Wascher and his PA David! After 20+ years trying to be heard and helped I found these amazing and kind professionals! In all sincerity, they saved my life!!! They were NEVER condescending or rude! I have had too much of that from other "specialists"! Other Doctors could learn a thing or two from these brilliant people! Outstanding quality of care by far!!!

Best experience

This was my first experience with surgery. I was very scarred and worried about my recovery. They put my mind at ease with all the conversation and information they gave me. This dr and his staff are awesome!

REMARKABLE

Dr. Wascher and his staff are simply remarkable. I was in pain caused by my L4 and L5 disc had been blown. He assured me about the procedure and made it less scary. They made my family also feel comfortable. After surgery they continued their great care of me. They all truly care about their patients and getting them back to the lifestyle their patients want and the quality of life they had experienced before the injury. Highly recommend Dr. Wascher.

AWESOME EXPERIENCE!!

I had serious neck problems and no doctor or surgeon was able to help me without great risks in surgery. Dr. Wascher and his NP David Bond knew exactly what was wrong and had such confidence that they could fix me I had the surgery. From the moment I called for an appointment to the day I finished the 12 weeks recovery they were all so Amazing. No more pain in my head and neck, no more numbness! They are just AWESOME!!! I got my life back!!

GREAT!

He is a excellent doctor. My pain is gone. I would recommend him to family and friends.

3 level disk removal and fusion

Dr. Wascher and his staff were very thorough in explaining my neck problems and the options available for repairing them. I was in a lot of pain and my arm was losing a majority of its strength. 6 weeks since surgery and I have had very little pain and the arm strength is coming back quickly. The whole staffs attitude helps you to keep a positive attitude through the whole process. I would highly recommend Dr. Wascher to anyone with cervical spine problems. I can't say enough how happy I am.

Dr. Thomas M Wascher is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Appleton, WI.