Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Thomas A Weber has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Pap Smear
- Menstrual Pain
- Child Birth
- Women's Health
- Hot Flashes
- Pelvic Exam
- Birth Control
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 5
Best prenatal care, pregnancy, & delivery that I have had in my 3 pregnancies. Great Doctor, listened to my concerns, respected my issues - would recommend to anyone. Is quiet & to the point, but proved to have best caring relationship than other doctors/midwives, in my opinion & never rushed appointments.
Dr. Weber is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
39 Years Experience
University Of Minnesota Medical School
Graduated in 1979
Fairview University Medical Center
Dr. Thomas A Weber accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsOsceola Medical Center, 2600 65th Ave, Osceola, WI
Dr. Thomas A Weber is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Osceola, WI.