Contact Lens Care
A complete overview of what you need to know about your contact lenses.
- Chronic Dry Eye Facts about chronic dry eye, including the causes, symptoms & doctors.
- Contact Lens Care A complete overview of contact lenses.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Macular Degeneration Get the facts about macular degeneration.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Thomas Wesson Jr
Dr. Thomas Wesson Jr, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Mantachie, MS. He has 44 years of experience. His specialties include Ophthalmology and Otolaryngology. Dr. Wesson is affiliated with North Mississippi Medical Center-Tupelo and Marion Regional Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Thomas Wesson Jr has the following 2 specialties
An ophthalmologist has the training to do much more than just prescribe glasses. They are physicians specially trained to diagnose and treat disorders of the eyes and vision. These doctors are experts on the complicated anatomy of the eye and are trained to treat eye diseases through both medical and surgical methods.
Some common conditions that ophthalmologists treat are cataracts, glaucoma, strabismus, diabetic retinopathy, macular degeneration and amblyopia. In addition, ophthalmologists can provide prescriptions for eye glasses and contact lenses and perform LASIK surgery and other corrective surgeries for refractive errors like myopia (near-sightedness), hyperopia (far-sightedness), astigmatism and presbyopia.
An otolaryngologist is more commonly referred to as an ENT, someone that can treat medical issues you may be having with you ears, nose, or throat. This is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions of the ear, nose, sinuses, larynx (voice box), mouth, throat, head, and neck. These doctors treat patients through both medical and surgical means. For instance, an otolaryngologist may treat an obstruction of the nasal passage, caused by malformation of the nose, through rhinoplasty.
Showing 1 of 1
Dr. Wesson is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
North Mississippi Medical Center-Tupelo
Marion Regional Medical Center
44 Years Experience
University of Mississippi
Graduated in 1969
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsThomas Wilson Wesson Jr MD, 157 Kirksey Rd, Mantachie, MS
Dr. Thomas Wesson Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Mantachie, MS.