Dr. Thomas Wiener Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Thomas Wiener?

SATISFACTION REPEATS ITSELF

Posted on September 13th, 2017

I've entrusted my life and appearance to Dr. Weiner for multiple procedures over the course of 10 years. My most recent procedure was 4 weeks ago and I am beyond pleased. I will continue to seek Dr. Weiner's expertise.

Excellent Doctor

Posted on April 25th, 2017

Very satisfied with the services provided. Dr. Wiener and his team are all very professional and caring.

Breast augmentation

Posted on March 5th, 2017

Love his work and staff super satisfied will definitely recommend my friends to him

Great doctor

Posted on February 8th, 2017

He was a great doctor. Very to the point, almost in a strict manor. He took care of his business and the outcome is great so that's all that really matters! Post op wasn't too bad, and the staff were amazing !

Great experience! Great results! Happy patient!

Posted on January 23rd, 2017

Dr Wiener and his staff are awesome! They are both professional and pleasant and made me feel very comfortable. Dr Wiener explained each procedure in detail. I had breast augmentation and tummy tuck performed this past year and I am very pleased with the results of both procedures.

Best ever

Posted on September 16th, 2016

I loved the staff and Dr Weiner was awesome and very explanatory about everything. I would DEFINITELY recommend him to anyone.

Breast augmentation

Posted on August 30th, 2016

I recommend him to anyone!!! He is great!!! I'm so glad I went to him. His staff were so friendly sweet and helpful through the surgery and post surgery consultations. He explained everything the pros and cons.

Posted on August 8th, 2016

Dr. Wiener is amazing! He has done both of my breast augmentations, nine years apart. Each time his has been professional and I have beautiful results! I would recommend him a thousand times over!

Posted on July 31st, 2016

I am 51 years old and was very unhappy with the sagging skin on my stomach. My self esteem was low and I was embarrassed with the appearance of it. I had a consultation with Dr. Weiner and also researched other surgeons in the area. I chose Dr. Weiner because of his professionalism and his way of explaining exactly what he thinks should be done. I highly recommend him if you are considering any type of cosmetic surgery.

Wonderful Surgeon

Posted on June 21st, 2016

There is not a single negative thing I can say about Dr. Wiener and his staff. My results from my tummy tuck are life changing. I was given clear instructions and a detailed summary of what to expect from my surgery and my recovery was flawless. Tanya, Dr. Wiener's patient coordinator, helped to calm my nerves and answered every question I had for her. To be honest, filling out a review for Dr. Wiener is the very least I can do. I wake up every day with confidence in how my body looks thanks to Dr. Wiener.

Dr. Wiener is who you want as your Doctor

Posted on June 17th, 2016

The Most informative, professional, personable physician you could be blessed to know. I trust him 100% and this is not a easy thing to find.

Posted on April 16th, 2016

Dr. Wiener is an ethical doctor who actually reviewed my chart before consulting with me. He took the time to explain the surgeries I consulted him for and didn't try to talk me into having additional procedures. His focus is on his patient having a natural look and not a "Hollywood" look. I had a brow life with an upper and lower blepharoplasty. I'm very pleased with how my eyes look.