Dr. Thomas J Willke Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Thomas J Willke?

The most disrespectful, rude, NO bedside manner and he needs to retire for sure. I will never return to see this person, ever.

Dr Willke - An Excellent Physician

Dr Willke is an excellent doctor with a philosophy and approach to medicine with which I totally agree.

Over all not really that happy with this doctor.

He comes across passive. Doesn't really take the time to listen to my concerns. I try to make an appointment with him and the older lady gets nasty with me every time I call. The rest of the staff is very nice. The doctor needs to update his system. Seems like he is stuck in the dark ages when it comes to finding out what is wrong with me. I tell him what is wrong and he shakes his head and tell me to try a pill. I really do need to find a doctor that is more up to date. If I had anything seriously wrong with me it would take him years to figure it out.