Dr. Thomas Windham Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Thomas Windham?

HORRIBLE BESIDE MANNER

Posted on October 20th, 2017

Before my mother was diagnosed with lung cancer that had already moved to her brain, she had several tests run at Dr. Windham's office. After the MRI on her brain, he told me that there were several cysts on her brain. I asked him the difference between a cyst and a tumor. He said "I don't understand your question." I asked if one was more serious than the other; could one be cancer and one not be cancer? He still said he didn't understand my question. He looked at me as if I were speaking in a foreign language. He has NO communication skills whatsoever. I would NEVER recommend this so-called physician to anyone.

The service I recieved has come back to harm me to harm .

Posted on September 26th, 2015

I was treated for a Worker's compensation injury. After the he found I had an Herniated Disc, I was given Therapy . A Herniated Disc never goes away as we know. I was release from treatment and my job was told I was able to perform all of my previous duties. I can't it impossible I am still having problems. I called workers compensations to inform them about my pain. They told me my case would be closed because Dr. Windham stated I was ok. I will have to live with this forever.

Highly Recommend Dr. Windham

Posted on March 2nd, 2015

Dr. Windham and his staff were very professional.

Posted on December 2nd, 2013

At each visit I am told that if I have any problems or need refills on my medication to call the office. I did so and spoke to Dr. Windham in person. He told me I could not get refills on my medication and then when I stated that I would have to be in pain for the next two weeks until my next visit, he hung up on me. He has been very rude to me and my husband. Refuses to answer any questions we have. His conversational skills about the treatment and progress are non-existent. I would not recommend him to anyone.

Find someone else if you can

Posted on September 27th, 2013

Workman's comp issue. We knew why we had to see him and what we needed from him. He came into the room said nothing to us - my wife told him what we needed. Said okay and left. He nurse helped us more. Getting the paper work from them has taken over 1 week for something that could have been done in 1 day.

He is not a good comunicator, this is my first visit.

Posted on June 2nd, 2012

He walked in and listen to me one minute. He gave me some medication and left the room. This is what I was told about concerning him, very rude. He cuts off your conversation, never listen to the patient .

Poorest Bedside Manners Ever, Messed My Neck Up BAD

Posted on July 16th, 2008

Very rude Doctor. Stopped seeing me because insurance did not pay ontime. Went in for a simple surgery and now I am on disability. Used to be very active every day, now can only get out of bed to use the restroom. This Doctor should have his license pulled. He almost paralyzed me while doing a test on my spine and yelled at me for moving. When it was him that hit a nerve or something in my back and made my legs drop out from under me.

Posted on December 6th, 2017