1 week post-op carpal tunnel release surgery

Dr. Woloszyn and staff were a pleasure to deal with. Only used 1 pain pill and then just advil. Amazing 2 tiny incisions and 80% less numbness and minor pain in only 1 week. Will be scheduling other hand in a few weeks. Sorry I waited so long.

Fantastic

I have had many surgeries but my double hand surgeries were by far the best. Within a period of 3 months both my hand were operated on for Carpal Tunnel and it was the best decision I made. Dr. Woloszn is remarkable. I have referred several of my friends and family to him and all having the same results. My sister will be contacting him this week for sever arthritis in her hands. My surgery was done in 2001 and I still talk about him. Thank you.

Pleasant

Dr. Woloszyn was very effective in assessing and treating my wrist problem. He was also pleasant, engaging and thorough during our visit. I highly rec ...

Amazing

I was very pleased with the medical treatment I received by Dr Woloszyn and the hospital staff. I was treated with respect and courtesy.

Knowledgeable

I never visited Dr. Woloszyn prior the initial appointment in July. Doctor seemed very knowledgeable. And I never regretted that I choose him. I had l ...

Great

Dr. Woloszyn is the best. I have had 5 different procedures, and all have been successfully treated. I will return for another finger if needed. His s ...

excellent Doctor

I was very lucky when i found Dr. Woloszyn after two unsuccessful other Dr. appointments and opinions who told me that surgery can work 50%, no guarantee. Dr. Woloszyn spends a lot of time with you addressing issues and concerns one has and explaining everything, unlike other dr who take less then 5 min to get you out of the door.he performed bone graft surgery on my son's wrist after almost two years of having a broken/decayed bone. the surgery was successful and follow up, up to 6 months after surgery. I would recommend this Dr to anyone not 5* but 10*, very humane, treats you nice, with respect and most of all knows what he is doing. i thank him very very much for everything he did for my son's hand.

excellent surgeon

Dr. Thomas T Woloszyn is similar to the following 4 Doctors near North Brunswick, NJ.