Dr. Thomas D Wooten Jr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Thomas D Wooten Jr?

Rude Receptionist

Unfortunately I have to agree with the reviewer on from August on vitals.com. I had to have my appointment rescheduled three times due to Geer being in my network but not the facility building & Dr. Wooten had an emergency. The rescheduling isn't the reason for this poor review. Having to interact with the receptionist on scheduling was the reason for this poor review. Both Geer and Wooten have rave reviews and I am more than excited to get an answer to my problems. Except the thought of having to deal with the receptionist makes me want to turn and walk away. She is short tempered, cuts you off while you are speaking has zero empathy and then slams the phone every time she hangs up. Every time I have talked to this individual I feel like I am putting them out like I am interrupting her. I have walked away from great doctors due to the office and staff. Plan on speaking to my orthopedic doctor to see if I can be referred elsewhere. There are other doctors offices that are willing to treat their patients with respect and politeness. This office is not one of them. Hopefully after speaking to the office manager she can offer feedback and guidance on customer service and politeness.

Despite rave reviews on Dr. Wooten, I cancelled my appointment due to the extremely rude receptionist/scheduler. First impressions mean something still and she is absolutely awful!

He was so cordial and explained everything beforehand. His staff was phenomenal.

Amazing

I never have to wait, I'm never in pain, he talks me through the whole thing so that I never realize he's done it until it's over. He's the best anesthesiologist I've ever had, and the kindest.

The Best.

Dr. Wooten is a master at his craft.