Thomas Wright Is this you?

4.7

Hi, Old Friend

Posted on June 12th, 2010

Dr. Wright saved my life several times before he disappeared from the shared practice with Dr. Seid. When I came in, he remembered me, my life, and what we'd said to each other in years past. When I saw him, I felt better immediately, even though I was always in pain. He cut through hospital paperwork with a knife and didn't seem to care much about what the paper-pushers felt, only that I had a good experience. I felt that he was a great physician and I hope I can find him practicing again.

Kay Meinhardt