Get the facts about bowel incontinence, including the causes and who is most at risk of developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Thomas K Wuest has the following 2 specialties
- Trauma Surgery
Trauma surgeons treat patients who come to emergency rooms and require surgery after any kind of accident. They know how to act quickly, assess the patient’s condition, and decide on a course of action. They work fast to coordinate with other physicians and specialists in the hospital if needed, such as neurosurgeons and radiologists, so they can properly diagnose the injury and stabilize patients.
Common trauma injuries include bleeding, burns, brain or other internal injuries, shock and loss of limbs. Because they treat patients in traumatic situations, they’re also typically skilled in offering some level of emotional support to help the patient cope with confusion and grief that may result from their accident.
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Shoulder Pain
- Knee Injuries
- Ankle Injuries
- Joint Replacement
- Sports Medicine
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Herniated Disc
- Hip Surgery
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Bone Fracture
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 3 of 3
I've been treated by Dr. Wuest for two different orthopedic problems during the past 15 years. On the earlier occasion, surgery was required. In both instances, I found him to be a physician I had absolute confidence in. In addition, he has a personality with so much charm, warmth and wit that it almost makes having to consult with a doctor a fun experience.
Dr. Wuest performed three surgeries on my ankle. We met at Sacred Heart Hospital after I was brought in due to an automobile accident. He is a trauma doctor so I assume they called him because my left foot was totally broken at the ankle from my leg, and my back had several broken vertebrae's. This happened years ago but I will never forget how he saved my ankle,foot,leg ect... Thank You Dr. Wuest. He truly is a miracle worker. I would give anything if I could find a Dr to help me now as much as he did. I will never take a CARING COMPETENT physician again.
31 Years Experience
University Of Iowa Roy J And Lucille A Carver College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1987
University Of Iowa Hospitals & Clinics
Dr. Thomas K Wuest accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Health Net OR PPO
- Moda Health Community Care Network
- Moda Health Connexus
- Moda Health Synergy Network
- PacificSource PSN
- PacificSource SmartChoice
- PacificSource SmartHealth Oregon Members
- Premera LifeWise Connect
Providence Health System
- Providence PPO
Regence Health Plans
- Regence OR Preferred Provider Network
- UHC West SignatureValue HMO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsSlocum Orthopedics, 55 Coburg Rd, Eugene, OR
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Thomas K Wuest in this video.
Dr. Thomas K Wuest is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Eugene, OR.