Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Thomas C Yee
Dr. Thomas C Yee, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Newport Beach, CA, with other offices in Las Vegas, NV and Las Vegas, NV . His specialties include Anesthesiology. Dr. Yee is affiliated with Valley Hospital Medical Center. Dr. Yee has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Thomas C Yee has the following 1 specialty
Anesthesiologists are physicians who are trained to administer anesthetics, which are medicines used to block nerve sensation. Anesthesia can be either local to one specific part of a body, like a tooth, or regional to block feeling to a larger portion of the body, such as during an epidural for child birth. It can also be more general to block sensation to the entire body, resulting in unconsciousness.
Anesthesiologists assist in surgery by determining how much anesthesia is necessary and by monitoring the patient's level of responsiveness and vital signs throughout the procedure. The anesthesia specialist will also bring the patient out of anesthesia and then continue to monitor his or her vital signs post-operation.
Besides assisting in surgeries, anesthesiologists may also treat patients suffering from chronic pain.
Dr. Thomas C Yee has the following 1 expertise
Dr. Thomas C Yee is Board Certified in 1 specialty
Showing 5 of 16
We came to see Dr. Yee all the way from South Carolina. We did not know what to expect, but we had to get my wife off of prescription pain meds given to her by her physicians. Immediately, we felt comfortable with Dr. Yee. He was patient, compassionate, and very competent. His rapid detox method worked perfectly, returning my wife to her former self. We have our life back. It's been six months since her treatment and we have had no problems.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2012, 2014, 2017, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2012, 2015, 2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2015, 2017, 2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Dr. Yee is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
St Lukes Roosevelt Hospital Center
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Thomas C Yee is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Newport Beach, CA.