Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Athanasios D Zachos has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder, adrenal glands, urethra, and the male reproductive organs which include the testes, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate and penis. Some common disorders that urologists treat are urinary tract infections (UTI), stress incontinence, benign prostatic hyperplasia, kidney stones, erectile dysfunction, kidney cancer, prostate cancer, testicular cancer, and cystitis. These urological specialists also perform vasectomies and vasectomy reversals.
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Bladder Issues
- Prostate Cancer
- Urologic Emergencies
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Kidney Stones
Showing 5 of 9
One of the first things out of this Doctor's mouth "Your blood pressure is high beacause your over weigh and anxious" I'm 6-4 male fully dress I weighed 250lbs, His remark of me being anxious came from the history I provided. I was not there for either problem and found his remark very unprofessional. He was in a hurry and did not exsplain anything clear to me. I had to ask a nurse what one test meaning was. DO NOT GO TO THIS DOCTOR HE'S IN HIS 70'S AND NEEDS TO RETIRE!!!!!!
Montefiore Medical Center
Locations & Directions
Dr. Athanasios D Zachos is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fort Walton Beach, FL.