Dr. Athanasios D Zachos Is this you?

3.1

Have you seen Dr. Athanasios D Zachos?

Don't go see this man. Terrible especially for elderly

Went though a surgery that did not fix my problem. Then at follow up he asked if the meds helped the pain, I never got any meds! Tells me about another problem that has nothing to do with my initial complaint !

The worst ever

Big liar. He's pushes surgery on his patients or the money. I had surgery with and I've been in more pain since. That was 4 years ago.

Unprofessional

One of the first things out of this Doctor's mouth "Your blood pressure is high beacause your over weigh and anxious" I'm 6-4 male fully dress I weighed 250lbs, His remark of me being anxious came from the history I provided. I was not there for either problem and found his remark very unprofessional. He was in a hurry and did not exsplain anything clear to me. I had to ask a nurse what one test meaning was. DO NOT GO TO THIS DOCTOR HE'S IN HIS 70'S AND NEEDS TO RETIRE!!!!!!

Dr. Athanasios D Zachos is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fort Walton Beach, FL.