Dr. Thomas Zdeblick Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Thomas Zdeblick?

Pain

Posted on September 25th, 2017

Dr. Z> Eliminated the pain and gave me hope for the future. May God Bless him and guide him in his future of helping others.

This doctor is awesome!!!!

Posted on July 1st, 2014

He was able to give me back my quality of life! I was told be other surgeons that I wasn't a surgery candidate and would have to live with the pain and back problems that I had. I asked to see Dr.Zdeblick for my second opinion. He did my surgery with a different approach and gave me my life back! I am 7 years post and am able to do cartwheels, jog, long hikes, climb bluffs, swim, ride bike and many other activities with out pain! I fully trust and recommend him!!!!

Spine Clinic Staff

Posted on June 15th, 2012

Most uncaring staff I have ever encountered. Gave me what they "thought" was my diagnosis without ever seeing me and then refused to treat me even though I have had previous spinal surgery that requires the knowledge of their specialized staff. They were condescending and completely did not care if I was in pain or not. Terrible.

outstanding surgeon

Posted on January 2nd, 2011

I went to Dr. Zdeblick for a 2nd opinion regarding severe neck and arm pain that was no longer responsive to conservative care. I aprreciated his straight forward nature and value his surgical expertise. I elected to have my procedure performed by him...my result has been outstanding.

Posted on December 30th, 2010

This Doctor is in charge of all Rehabilitation! I have a rib fractured off of T5, he is currently part of a law suite. It is very apparent that he does not care about the patients and has no problem lying about what is on the test. Do not see this Doctor!

Dr.Zdeblick is A Excellent

Posted on March 24th, 2009

I saw Dr.Zdeblick years ago w/ my husband. Were are little people my husband & I are no longer together. He did remarkable surgery on my Husband back. I said to people that I trust Dr.Zdeblick highly. I even went to say that if for some reason I didn't pull though the surgery that to know that I knew that I had the best Doctor working on me.

Posted on August 4th, 2017