Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Thomas C Zguris MD
Dr. Thomas C Zguris, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Rochester Hills, MI. He has 36 years of experience. His specialties include Emergency Medicine. He speaks English.
Dr. Thomas C Zguris has the following 1 specialty
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress, trauma, fractures, lacerations and other acute conditions.
Emergency physicians are specially trained to make urgent life-saving decisions to treat patients during an emergency medical crisis. These doctors diagnose and stabilize patients before they are either well enough to be discharged, or transferred to the appropriate department for long-term care.
Dr. Thomas C Zguris has the following 3 expertise
Dr. Thomas C Zguris is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
36 Years Experience
St Georges University
Graduated in 1983
Dr. Thomas C Zguris Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Thomas C Zguris's office for more information.
1847 Arthurs Way Rochester Hills, MI : (630) 689-8380
Locations & DirectionsTHOMAS CHRIST ZGURIS MD, 1847 Arthurs Way, Rochester Hills, MI
Dr. Thomas C Zguris is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Rochester Hills, MI.